- 2017-2020 (expected): PhD in Signal and Image Processing, université Paris-Saclay.
- 2014-2017: Engineering diploma in Applied and Theoretical Optics, Institut d’Optique Graduate School, Palaiseau, France.
- 2016-2017: Master’s degree in Signal and Image Processing, université Paris-Saclay, France.
- 2012-2014: Intensive studies in Mathematics and Physics, lycée Chaptal, Paris. Two years full-time higher education in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Philosophy ; to be prepared for national competitive entrance exams to leading French « Grandes Ecoles ».
- 2017-2020: PhD thesis research in computer vision at ONERA/DTIS/IVA Palaiseau.
- Subject: “Learning approaches for multi-frame motion estimation”
- Keywords: Optical Flow, Deep Learning, Convolutional Neural Networks.
- 2017-2020: Teaching assistant for Labwork courses (140h), Institut d’Optique Graduate School, Palaiseau.
- Electronics and Information Processing
- Photodetection and Noises
- Diffraction, Spatial Frequency Filtering.
- April-September 2017: Learning for multi-frame optical-flow estimation, ONERA Palaiseau, 6-month internship (Optical Flow, Principal Component Analysis).
- Summer 2016: Image Processing for Astronomy, Calar Alto Observatory (Spain), 11-week internship.
- Python programming for an algorithm which estimates in real time the value of the atmospheric extinction, by doing photometry on various circumpolar stars located at different elevations.
- Python, PyTorch
- French: native speaker
- English and Spanish: proficient